Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cerapan Makanan

It has been a long time since I last posted smth on my blog. Surely people are waiting for my new post. Ok..I wanna upload some pictures of my cerapan makanan project. My groupmates and I went to few places together but the one that I took most pictures was at Bangi Kopitiam. The others that I went to include OldTown Kopitiam and Pappa Rich. The one that gave me most feeling was Pappa Rich. Mayb because I went with the Malays that I talked to most. Haha. Fun anyway at each place. Check out Bangi Kopitiam ppl. The food are ok..price..not bad..and the feel...estetika...nice le...very 70s..Enjoy


The Menu..


My noodles..

My loukong's nasi lemak rendang ayam

The display and deco damn antique rite?

Old records

Old fan..n pictures..but this place offers Wi-Fi too..weird right?

70's camera

Iron..

Ice kacang machine but it's not working anymore

Those old luggage bag..




The old shop licence..1964 oh

Old camera again..with the themos beside it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...