Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Random Thoughts


Yesterday my love handed me a brochur about a university in UK. And is the university he's planning to go. He showed me the accomodation there and he said the rooms are big and 'classy'. I felt a bit depressed as he will be going to UK after he finishes his studies here in KL. That will be in 2011. But I'm already sad upon hearing his plan of leaving. Well as his gf and wife and I shouldn't stop him and should support him no matter how. Haiz..But...I don't know how am I going to be here, 3 months without him. Fahamlah he dun like to chat on9, dun like to blog, I duno how we are going to keep in contact for 3 months! Haiz....Loukong...Love you..promise me u'll keep in contact wif me no matter wat! Else, I'll go MAD!

The John Moores University of Liverpool..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...