Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

='(

Suddenly wanted to drop down something here in my blog. It's been a long time since I last wrote smth serious in my blog. Em. Emo stuff also not much. I didn't have time to write it down here. So sorry for that. I kinda miss writing down my feelings here. Today I want to do that again. Now I just stopped reading my notes just to write this down. There's smth in me that I couldn't explain. Something that made me down and not happy. Am I thinking too much or being too over sensative with this? I guess no. There's smth that bothers me. Izit exam? Or him? I guess both also bother me a lot. Studies...well, I like 'terumbang ambing'...Floating without direction. I just read read read and read and I feel as if I don't really put in much great effort and I have a feeling that I'll do badly. Em...I don't know what else to do but to study. Perhaps coz I'm not relaxing myself at the same time. I feel tensed and wanted to cry actually. This morning I cried and sobbed for a while without knowing why. Mayb because I wanted to release a bit of my tension and sorrow. For him, I feel so damn worried over him. Seriously I feel something's wrong and he said no. Well I don't know is it coz I was thinking too much and being too oversensative bout this? Em..I feel he's like avoiding me. And never talk much to me. Even when I'm around. Feeling awkward and speechless. I don't know how to say it but I just don't like that feeling..Its not nice. But izit reali a prob or not?
.
.
.
.
NO IDEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...