Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, August 6, 2010

Just wanna write down something

It's been a while since I last posted smth which can b read. Haha..Sorry for the long delay. Basically nth much special happened the past few weeks..After skul reopened, I've been busy getting back to my studies and WTH...the Pharmacology is super super crazy man!! =/


Sad!


=) But still...life is good with you around my baby.


However, we've spending less time together actually. Although we sit next to each other, do everything together..eat together..But I feel like not much spices and sparks between us..Is it coz no feelings?? No...Izit coz I no longer love him or he doesn't loves me anymore?? No...

Then y???


I got no idea...


Perhaps we should do smth to spice up the relationship again...But I dun think he knows wat I'm saying here


How sad! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...