Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Don't want

I don't want you stop loving me
I don't want you sad
I don't want you moody
I don't want you stress
I don't want you cry
I don't want you tell me you don't love me anymore
I don't want seeing you leave me
I don't want you to leave me alone
I don't want you to look at others
I don't want to stop loving you
I don't want to go on my life without you
I don't want you hide from me
I don't want you pretend to be another person
I don't want you to stop smiling
I don't want to love another but you!


* Sounds emo? But I'm perfectly ok! Haha...Just wanna express abit...but both of us perfectly fine and we're cherishing the time left for us together...before he leaves Msia next year!





I love to be in ur arms baby like this pic

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...