Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Hello Again! * Blow blow the dust*

Hi everyone. I'm been a really really long time since I last posted in my blog. I have been really busy for the past whole year with my baby came into the family, and I got my current job back then, and also managing my small family by myself as a wife and a mother. It's not an easy task and which is why, it took me so long to write a blog post. Haha.

I was inspired by my besty to write again in the blog. She has been reading some of my old blogposts regarding our friendships and it just struck my mind that I had left my blog for some time already. It's time to write back! Yay!

I'm not going to write anything specific because a longer blog post about my baby growing up will be coming up in the next post. *also inspired by best friend- Jyn Ling*

Stay tuned!

Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...