Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bad Attitude

Today wanted to eat KFC and so, we went to KFC at Jusco Wangsa Maju. After lining up for so long, finally we reached the counter. The line was slow all because the cashier was taking order slowly and working so slowly like a tortoise. When I've ordered adn he took the wrong order, I corrected him. Wow. His face went black and started throwing my food to the table. When I paid, I gave RM100 note. All because I got no other smaller change. He replied me saying..' Takde duit yang besar lagi ke?' I was like..wat??? So rude. I'm the customer, and I'm paying, not that I ate free food. He complianed??? I should have scolded him for his bad attitude towards the customer. Ish...Where's the standard of the workers nowadays???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...