Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Doing 'Thesis'

Haha..Imagine that I'm on the stage and waiting to receive my graduation degree cert..I'm wearing the robe and holding beautiful flowers..walking towards the Chancellor and receive my long waited scroll. I'm at my graduation ceremony. After the hardwork of finishing my thesis and after 4 long years of studies, assignments and activities. Well, back to the reality, I'm only in my second year, but feeling as if at my 4th year. Noe y? I'm actually doing a lab report which is as thick as a thesis. Don't believe??? Scroll down..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Notice the thickness? It's thicker than a calculator
.
.
.
.
.
.
My lab report.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hard work...!
=p Well after long days n weeks of work I feel so happy and relieved. And proud!
YES! LaiPeng you CAN DO IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...