Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Eat till You Drop and Dead

Today went to have steambot buffet. Fun but it was really really expensive man. Haha. But if you r eating enough, damn worth it ppl. Haha. Here r some pictures taken there. Mostly are sushi...ssssss my favourite food item there. You can eat as much as you like. Yummy. Hehe...yea..except for the last pic..its Fatt Gou tat I made myself...Nice?

Me and mum

Me n brother..so sleepy?

Grilling prawn n chicken

BBQ chicken grill

Salmon sushi

Baby octopus sushi

Erm...duno wat sushi is tis..just take pic for fun WAKAKA!

Crabstick sushi

Shrimp eggs sushi

Unagi sushi

Sushi

Fatt Gou..I made! [Bangga]
Holiday is fun..at least I can eat enough, work and play enough!
=P













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...