Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My God Family.

It's been a long time since I last met my god family. Well there wasn't any ceremony carried out to seal the god family bond so we all just assume each other as the god family members. Yeah..I got a god mum, 2 god brothers and one god sister who's just came bck from England...They celebrated my 22nd birthday yesterday at their house.

I went to their house for a night stay and also to help with the CNY shopping..real fun...and came home to have the birthday celebration. I was so touched as this is the first time my god family celebrated my birthday with me and also this is the first time we took picture together..=) Will upload pictures soon..

2 more days to go home back to my family and also my beloved baby boy..waiting for it...yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...