Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Long Holiday

Hey people..sorry for the long goodbye..it's time for me to update back something for u guys. Hehe..Well this one months plus to 2 months break, I went to alot places and had a wonderful holiday with my loved ones..my family and my bf. I went to Langkawi for a 3 days 2 nite holiday with bf and his sister and her bf. Then, I went to Cameron with my family for 2 days one nite trip. Both trip were trilling and enjoyable. I felt so grateful to be able to enjoy and spent time with them. I cherish it. Hehe..Well, here r some pictures on the Langkawi Trip...
Sea cucumber..at Underwater World
Starfish
Sea urchin
Small Red Prawn
God..Damn COLD!!!
In Ferry..Leaving di
2 Couples
On Banana Boat
At The Bukit
Top of the Hill
Feeding Deer..First Time lo
Cute Rabbit..at the Animal Farm..FOC..Must Enter!
'Soh' Crab...Like those survivor from ship wreck
Lots of fish
At Pulau Payar..After snorkeling
Hungry Fishes
Whose leg is tat?=>No idea!
Oh..So strong le the wind
On the way to Pulau Payar

The Bridge connecting the tops of hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...