Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Trip! Cameron!!!!

Well here are some pictures of my Cameron trip with my family members. It was fun and thrilling. I enjoyed so much. Hehe..Hopefully can go there again with my loved one. So, enjoy the pictures...!

Strawberries
Orchid
Mum and I, see the lavenders?
At 88..beside an eagle statue
Dad and mum
Family again
Brothers and I
Siblings and mum
I like the fountains behind me
Cute Leh?!
Family again
Beautiful Flowers
In Apartment..Family portrait
Flowr park
I love flowers
Large cotton candy..bigger than my head
Flowers
Flowers again..duno wat species
Flowers...got lion face lo
Beautiful Ball Flower
Colouful cactus
Strawberry park
Roses

1 comment:

  1. Waa u look different now my dear..
    More matured lo ur face...hehhe
    hpy always k..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...