Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A new semester

Hey people...well i just started my new semester. Second year first semester. Em...things are almost the same as previous semesters, just that now, I'm the senior. No longer the young one. Haha..Well supposingly this week we planned to meet with our little juniors and brief them about the IO thing. But then we got the news that the skul authorities planned to banish both CAC and IO activities. That's a sad news. Not only that, the juniors were called for a gathering with the skul principle and we heard that the priciple told them not to join any of the illegal activities. And this kind of problem made us harder to approach the juniors. Another thing is that, the juniors are much more pampered than us, and I guess our IO activities must be postponed to make sure the juniors understand us better before introducing them to it. Hard and tough task here. Hehe..Well, I felt so much at ease when start new sem. I feel like a senior and take things as it comes. Feel used to it. I even get used to my new house and roommates. Hehe...k...update next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...