Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The past few days

Well these few days besides being stucked at home, I do went out for walk with my bf and ate at certain places that I would never eat if I'm outside alone. Haha..Last two days I took a long time to think whether or not to change the facial product I'm using. I spent a lots of money on those product previously, It worked but then when I bought the new set, it didn't work as before. So, after thinking for a long time I'd decided to buy THE BODY SHOP facial product..Seriously it's not as expensive as b4, since they are doing promotion. By buying the toner and moisturiser, you just pay extra 1 ringgit for a cleanser. Cheap and worth it right? The whole set is just RM 102. The product includes....
Seaweed Deep Cleansing Facial Wash
Seaweed Clarifying Toner

Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15

Yesterday, bf and I went to Carrefour Wangsa Maju for dinner and just to window shop. We ate at Burger King. And I ordered the chicken burger.. YUMMY. Cheap and tasty.
ONLY RM 3.49???
YES..CHEAP? The burger king chicken burger

Then when we were window shopping, I came across the book section. Oh God. I saw P.S I LOVE YOU. I wanted to read it for a long time. I checked out the price..Gosh...RM31.40. Damn expensive for just a book. Then another book is having two stories in it..P.S I LOVE YOU and IF YOU COULD SEE ME NOW. This...u just pay RM50 and you'll get 10 cent change. Haha..Well, I guess I nid to wait before I can get enough money to buy this book. Haha..



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...