Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dinner Made By Me!

Today I made dinner for my family. Mum's working and so the chef of the day is no one but me..! I made tomato prawn, steam egg with 'little prawn' and also cucumber with 'fun xi'. Yummy! These 3 dishes are the first time I have hands-on with. Before tis I was helping mum to prepare this but now, I made it myself..with no help. Well, yea brothers helped to taste.. Haha..The whole time when I was making it, I keep thinking of my baby! I hope to be able to make him all these dishes one day! When we're at KL.. I love u honey! Miss u lots
The ingredients..
.
.
The Products!
The cucumber wif 'fun xi'
Steam egg

Tomato prawn

P/S: Taste good! Em..pass pass di..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...