Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family Day

Today went out with my family..Em without my dad coz he's busy. LOL. Went to Jusco for walk, and eat at MCD. LOL. KehLen's favourite. Today there was a balloon decoration competition. Many people took part in it to design outfit for those dolls.using just balloons..Wow. We cant take picture of the competitors..too bad.. But we managed to take pictures of the christmas trees there. Nice. Today kinda crazy coz I took lots of pictures for my love. And I post 2 here. Hehe. Kinda enjoyed. Played bowling as well with my brothers and...I'm the winner..Though my skill is just so-so but..they're not better than me..HAHAHA
The christmas tree
Nice?
Sushi! Favourite!
Jingle bell jingle bell
In popular

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...