Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Updatessssss

Hi...University just reopened. And I'm terribly sorry as I didn't manage to update anything back then when I was free. Now just started classes but I'm already busy with assignments and tasks. Haha..Today is 'Chinese Winter Day'...or Dong Jie..Hehe..The day to make tong yun...Round round tong yun with many colours. Back at Ipoh, I made some before I left. Tasty. Em..Then I remembered having to eat another nice dessert at fren's hse. It's 'Honeydew watermelon Sai Mai Lou'..YUMMY! Today, I made tong yun for my love. He ate alot. And he wanted alot alot of it..Hehe..So made more today..2 colours only..too bad! I miss home! And baby will be going bck home soon...leaving me alone here..to face all the stupid work and assignments...Stressss! SIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...