Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, December 4, 2009

Sick..

I just came back...but I'm sick already! Sob2..='( Sad...First it was flu, but now the flu is improving just that it worsen the condition of my throat, making me cough often. My whole body ache and body is heaty..Luckily no fever. Today went to play badminton with my brothers and fren at stadium. Although I played with all my strength, I couldn't make myself sweat. Terrible. Perhaps I'm really sick..! I miss my love so much! Seriously missing him. Hehe! Baby..I'm supporting u all the time! Dun giv up k? Love u..Take care too!
Seahorse with helmet! [HeongHeong's water gun]
First time ate siew pao..Thks to HongYi [ bf's fren]
jyn ling n me..
After the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...