Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Interesting knowledge

This week I'm back to UKM Medical Center for my in-patient dietetic service training. Which I seriously think that it is super duper boring and waste of time. Today is Tuesday and not surprisingly, I did not learn anything from the dietitian. But instead, I learnt on my own in the library. Prof Se threw whole bunch of questions related to liver disease and I convinced myself to read up more about it..

While I was googleing about the disease, I came across this video below, which explains so much in detail about portal hypertension and the clinical symptoms which very often related and due to it...


I hope this can enlighten those who are not so familiar with liver disease..


~End~

Love,
Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...