Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Update

Urrghh..sorry for the long delay of blogging...Its been a long time since i last posted anything here. Life has been really tiring and boring...PPUKM sucks..OMG I hate to talk about my posting there now..

But anyway, I'm currently struggling to manage my time well with the case report write-up, and also deciding how to move my stuff to kepong here with my BF.. also, planning to shop for new table for new house here in Kepong. I'm currently also deciding to get a new phone..


This phone looks OK also...

Samsung Galaxy Y S5360

Looks cool eh? But I actually wanted this phone more..

Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660

Samsung Galaxy Gio..but this one is way expensive than the Galaxy Y above...

Which one ar? Headache... =.="


~End~

Lots of love,
Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...