Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Thursday, July 5, 2012

My first Job after Graduated

Emm.. Just want to post and share my news on getting my first job. It is a job unrelated to dietetic field. During my interview on tuesday, the interviewer (Miss May) asked me whether I am really willing to let go of my dietetic field and work in their company which is totally different thing. Actually I don't mind doing something different from diet field. 

Ok..let me share what the job is about. Alright, the job they are offering me is Management Trainee. The company offering this job is Pencetakan Tenaga (PT) Sdn. Bhd. located at Kepong KIP. As management trainee, they are offering me training at all department until I get all my skills for each department, they will locate me at a department that I love to work at. The duration for each training is not fixed as I will need to get all the skills before moving to the next department. I kinda like this job scope as I can learn a lot of new things and will not be bored as I won't be doing the same job all the time...What I love most is that I can learn totally new things....=)

They are offering me RM2100 as my salary and I also get additional benefits like EPF, Socso, annual leave, MC leave, company trip and company annual dinner. I think for fresh graduate without any knowledge and experience in printing services and given such offer it can be considered a good offer...=)


This is how the company look like...

The logo of the company...

Well, I will starting my work on 26th July..Em...feeling so excited and good! 

Wish me luck!

Love,
Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...