Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Updates after working

It's been about 5 days since I started working. So far I have been enjoying my working life. People has been really nice and teach me a lot. I have one new colleague came in for work yesterday and to my surprise, we get along well and been together most of the time. I guess mainly because both of us are new?! 


So, here are the products or samples I got from Percetakan Tenaga (PT) Sdn. Bhd. For your information, I'm currently working at Planning Department. On the coming post I will explain further about what I actually do in this department. But I would say that the jobs done by me in this department is really a lot and this makes my life there really alive and busy..not boring at all..=) And because my name is the same like my senior colleague, I get myself an English name..Grace Leong Lai Peng. Is it ok?





Throughout my weekend, I did non-heat curls with my hair and this was how it looked like...



Just want to show how cute my hubby is when he is asleep..hugging my pillow


Today I got some samples of bookmarks by PT. My phone camera quality is not really good and some of the colorful and hologram effects cannot be clearly seen. But I'm really impressed with the simple and nice designs...




So, that's all..shall update again soon!

Love,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...