Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Updates for the past few days

For the past few days, my BF's mother came to KL to visit us and we went out for Lunch and Dinner. Here I camwhored with my cute little chipmunk and smurf..
Can u see how cute is my chipmunk?

Hello! Am I cute?

Yesterday I had an interview at Pencetakan Tenaga (PT) Sdn. Bhd. company. The company is actually a big factory majoring in printing services for major companies like P&G, AmbiPur, Sony, Celcom..and et. cetera. They offer RM2100 for 5.5 days work. What I really like about their job scope is that they are offering training for all departments of the company.  By doing so, I will get more opportunity to learn jobscope of all different departments and learn totally new things. I'm really excited about this, but let's just hope that I will not be rejected by them...After interview, I went out Lunch with Jyn Ling at MidValley. We had lunch at Jusco and had Laksa and Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam. After that we walked around MidValley and in the end, we munched on our delicious snacks from Tako Tao..


Yummy! This is the Takoyaki from Tako Tao...Yummy! 

Today I will be having another interview at Selayang Hospital for contract dietitian. I think the chances for me getting this position is not easy as I do not have good knowledge about dietetic practice.. My interview will be at 3.00pm and so, I took this opportunity to do my facial..=)


The black black mask is a peeling mask to peel out my black and white heads. While the other parts of my face is applied with an enzyme mask! 

Walao...now my skin is smooth smooth...=)

Okay, that's all for this time

Love,
Lai Peng

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...