Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Knowing Atomy - Korean Shopping Mall




I was introduced to this brand somewhere last year by my husband’s god sister. She was explaining to him about Atomy. Atomy is an established brand in Korea and it’s an online shopping mall in Korea. Atomy was getting into Malaysia market. Atomy is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) just like other MLM like Amway, Elken and etc. 

Atomy mall is just like any other online shopping mall but the products are all Atomy products and the price are special for members. Members can also purchase and accumulate PV (point value) for upgrading of membership and masters level. Each master level has different compensation plans and commission. I'm still very new to this and I have not reach the level for commission yet unfortunately =(


However, Atomy has its own benefits. Here are some of the benefits of joining Atomy as compared to other MLM:

Atomy is NOT about SELLING

It is Sharing Benefits, becoming Wise Consumer


  •          Absolute Quality for Absolute Price
  •          100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not satisfied with the products
  •          No registration fee to be a member
  •          No monthly fee or annual fee
  •          No website usage fee
  •          Do Not have to purchase products to register
  •          Do Not have to purchase products every month
  •          No Automatic Reordering
  •          Do Not have minimum order quantities 
  •         The Member ID number valid across the world

I personally was not keen about MLM and I did not listen to the conversation between my husband and his god sister. Because I felt MLM are very troublesome. However, I gave myself a try and went to the Atomy One Day Seminar in Ipoh last 3 months. And I started to accept Atomy. To show my support, I also started to share about Atomy to my friends and families and I also started buying their products to try out myself.

Now, I love their products because their products are great to use and good for us and our environment. I shall do more Atomy product reviews in my upcoming posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...