Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, June 6, 2011

Getting used to the new life

I'm trying to get used to my new life without baby here. It's hard obviously. Everyday I will count the time. Every day after I wake up I will automatically count the time in UK and trying to imagine what he is probably doing that time. Today is his first day of class. Ever since he went there I can feel that the connection between us slowly like fading. Maybe is because we are lack of connection and communication. When he is free to chat, the time is already late here in Malaysia.

I beginning to doubt the fact that we can keep in touch. It's a little hard for it to be real..to be able to keep in touch as promised or planned. Like now, I know that he got my email but there's no reply from him. I got no news from him. It's like he's gone. I just don't know what to do..to keep waiting or just go online when I feel like it and don't care whether he'll online or not whether we can still keep in touch or not...

No news from him now...Perhaps I'm too sensitive already..What am I going to do?? It's hard to get used to it... As if I've lost him...



1 comment:

  1. get a skype account and chat with him online la.. can video call

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...