Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, April 5, 2010

Born Rich? Good or not good?

Just finished Born Rich TVB drama..but now I'm watching it again. I have no idea why I love this series so much. Mainly I think...I think is coz of the main actress..Connie..I love he acting so much in the series. She's open, strong, care for others more than herself, willing to suffer to bless other people and most importantly, she's a loving wife and mother to her kids. Just that the husband disappoint her and had affair with Angie. Well at first I kinda hate Angie coz she's really a b****h. Grabbed Connie's husband to be with her and how she did it?? Reali interesting movie anyway.. Boring? Not reali...I can get some knowledge out of it..First is that, I'm lucky not to be bornt rich. Being rich reali gives alot problem..Can c in the movie...but in real world, such thing do happen..so, try watch this movie..might be boring at first, but it's meaningful..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...