Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, April 19, 2010

Movies....and Perhentian again! Yohoo!!!

Past 2 days ago I went to see movie with my god brothers. We wanted to watch How to Train Your Dragon but ended up watching Clash of The Titans as Summit cinema doesn't play the earlier movie. But this latter movie is a worth watching movie..I do recommend you to watch! I wanted to buy the DVD as well..LOL...I love the actor..Same actor in Avatar as well..Good show!





Another thing that I couldn't stop thinking is our holiday at Perhentian Island! My god...my mind keep thinking about the activities that we can do there. I keep looking at those beach pictures on the net..My mind going crazy soon! Help me! 3 more papers...Faster past le! The will zoom to Perhentian lu! ^^

*

*

The New Cocohut Chalet we're going to stay!


*
*
*



P/S: I love u!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...