Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Outing with Jyn Ling (2)

I went out with Jyn Ling yesterday to Mid Valley..I've been missing her alot and it was great to be able to hang out with her. We ate together during lunch. Well she had her favourite asam laksa while I had a rojak nusantara which is very very very normal. I thought it was super nice or what but it's just normal and hot..Not nice actually ='(


On top of that, we also went to the Laneige counters to get our Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel and Repair Pack samples. It suppose to giv trial pack but we were given sample sachet instead. It's kinda like got cheated..Arghh...anyway I tried the product out and it's reali reali soothing and I love the smooth feeling it left on my skin after that..=)


Ok...after that we shopped for shoes and I shopped for a slipper...Hehe..we camwhored before
leaving the mall...I love the time spent together..I love her...=) Besties forever...



I cherish our frenship...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...