Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Again..so quickly time passed...Another year is going to end soon. Baby boy and I just celebrated our Christmas this year and very soon will be heading back to our hometown together for New Year 2010 [just like previous year]..This year we'd celebrated at OneUtama. Early in the morning I got a surprised from him having to see the cute little Chip on my bed and then the ear phone. Then he told me that there was another present and hinted out to me to look for it in the closet...But I couldn't find it..Very blind le me..And finally found it..it's a simple dress..=) I feel so bad as I oni managed to get him a shirt as present..together with a handmade card...


Christmas with him was great. To be honest we didn't have a grand christmas celebration like other people would do..But we just had a simple hangout together and watched Narnia while holding each other's hands. After the movie ended we headed back home and had our lunch at home [just packed some food]..It's simple but the weekend was so great with him..We just stayed at home..talked and just relax at home...it's the most wonderful christmas I had for so many years...


Simple yet meaningful



I love the smile we had together..
Looks so happy together =)



This is an off-shoulder shirt I got for CNY nxt year..so pretty le the colour...


Here's the presentsssss from baby boy JC...






THKS for the memorable and wonderful christmas baby..I love u..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...