Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Friday, December 31, 2010

I finally got my Laneige products

Oh I got my Laneige Water Sleeping Pack_Ex some time ago I think a months plus ago..This is a sleeping mask where we can wear to sleep and rinse off the next morning. This is a sample jar of 20ml and this is an award winning product =) I used this once or twice a week before I go to bed...This is a great mask btw..=)

Since MidValley's Laneige counter is having promotion, I went there to get my Multiberry Yogurt samples..I tried both out already and simply loving it...And I also tried out the Strawberry Yogurt Peeling gel..I got it from Jess and those samples of peeling gel are from Cherrie..Together with my purchase from Jess, I got 2 samples of Laneige Sun Block and Essense..Thks Jess and Cherrie..

I love Laneige...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...