Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Taking care of my health


I used to drink Scott's Emulsion but out of the sudden someone suggested me to take fish or cod liver oil instead as these oils are pure liver oil unlike Scott's Emulsion which are not purely 100% fish liver oil.

So, I went to those Chinese Med Shop and purchased a bag of fish liver oil. Well, it's a product from China, but my family has been trusting and dealing with this shop for a long long time and since the owner convinced me that the fish liver oil from China is OK and not having any problem, I purchased it for a try to see if it's good or not. It's not expensive -RM9.50 per 500 capsules. Cheap actually...! Haha

Well many benefits of fish liver oil and I hope it can improve my health in long run!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...