Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, July 11, 2011

How lucky am I




Do you know how a person is considered lucky?

A person is lucky to be in love

A person is lucky to be able to love someone

A person is even luckier to have some who loves him @ her

A person is the luckiest when he @ she is loved by the person he @ she loves..

.
.
.
How lucky am I to be in love with this guy

How lucky am I to
be loved by this very particular special guy

Where am I to find someone who loves me, protects me, care for me and willing to spend the rest of his life with me?

What can I ask more when this guy willing to vow to be with me forever, despite having to face all my weaknesses?


So, am I the luckiest person to have him?

.
.
.
.
.
Yea, I am the luckiest girl on earth to have Lee Jian Choong in my life...I love ya baby..Muacks..


Missing you greatly baby..='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...