Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, July 25, 2011

Stressful time ahead

Life still have to move on, to a more depressing month ahead. I'd received an email from my course mate saying that preparations needed for the coming new semester. Well, unlike our catering posting b4 this, clinical training is something more serious and definitely needed more effort and attention in order to get everything smoothly during training..

Unfortunately, I've been too focusing with my part-time job and tuition classes at night and sort of neglected my study recently. After reading the email I began to notice that I've been left behind for so long...Yea, I'm left out behind..I can't catch up with the things that I need to prepare. Left another month to new semester and, I still now blogging instead of studying...Haiz..Useless me

My baby boy been emotional lately and just recovered from his emotional state. He's still not in the mood to care much over what am I facing and I kinda depressed as well. But nothing can be done about it actually. If he doesn't care much I can't do anything also..Sad right? Haha...but I can't change anything about this! I must learn to love myself more...if other ppl doesn't care or love me, I still can love myself..and I must learn to protect myself more, and not letting ppl to hurt me anymore...especially those I love sincerely...

Today I made my love promise me will not neglect me no matter what. Even if he's not in the mood to talk, at least inform me, but not just neglect me and hide things from me...and this actually made me feeling so so bad the past few days...as nothing I can do to make him feel better and worse, he's not telling me how he is feeling exactly..depressing right? But nobody can understand this feeling that I ALWAYS feel...sometimes is really san fu and painful...

If you love me, then promise don't let me worry and sad anymore if can...if can, don't let me feel so bad anymore....will you baby?

I feel that I'm very alike with Kae-In in the Korean series I'm currently watching- Personal Taste, she sacrifice a lot and think about other people more than herself. She cares more about other people's feelings instead of her own, and in the end, she got hurt so many times...Haha..like me, care so much for other people and forget myself...=(

Haiz..got to continue work....

End...

Hope can go through this without him...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...