Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wanting the SHIRT!!!!

I went through a website which shows all sorts or outfit for both men and women. And I saw a few outfit which I found them beautiful...to me le. Haha..The first one I love most. I'm searching for this shirt for a long time. Just like it. Although it's kinda like simple and not 'Hot' enough but simple always the best for me. Hehe..Others I found it sexy and nice. Em..if I wanna wear, wait til I drop more fat and weight. LOL!




Oh oh..left out this pic. My bf playing his guitar. Adorable le. And the moment the guitar played, I kept smiling, coz I was charmed by his position that time [holding the guitar] and made me remember the first time he played his guitar to me, after a few classes and seriously, I felt touched...Love ya baby



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...