Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm SICK!

Oh the sick I meant is not H1N1 or flu or fever or what. But somehow it's a serious disease if not treated early. Luckily I went to see the doctor, if not I would be still doubting and worry over the symptoms that I got. The symptoms that I observed include, the urge and frequent urination, but the urine volume is very low. In the morning, I began to feel uncomfortable, feeling so wanting to urinate but then when I went to the toilet, very little product came out, and there were burning sensations. I felt worry di. When I got home, again the same situation happen. I felt more worried and the first thing that came to my mind was urinary bladder cancer. Then, I felt like going to toilet again. This time, there were blood. I felt so scared and cried to my loukong. He strongly urged me to consult a doctor and I agreed. My mum suggeste me to wait til 2ml to see whether is it just awhile problem. But I couldn't take it anymore. I wanted to know what's wrong. Then, when I saw the doctor and told her my situation, she said most probably I have urine infection. I was shocked and got no idea why it happened to me. My urine sample was taken, And gosh, the moment I saw my sample, I was like..."SHIT". The urine was brown in colour and had traces of blood. I was stunned. Oh GOD! Before this the urine was still the normal colour of urine..In just an hour, the colour turned brown. Damn it. Then, the doctor said my urine damn dirty and I was diagnosed with urine infection. The reason, she said mayb I was not driking enough water. When not enough water, the kidney will conserve water together with the dangerous and toxic minerals. Thus this will cause infections. But then she even said that urine infection once came, it might come back again in time if we do not take good care of our kidney. Then, she said luckily I came early, or else I will not urinate at all coz its too painful. I'm glad that it's not cancer. But then, I'm worry that this problem will follow me till the end of life...Oh God...bless me plszzz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...