Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everything's Fine

Luckily everything is fine. My infection is getting better, after following doctor's advice and take medicine everyday. I really hope that everything will be good and better after this. I'm worried of being a sick people for my whole life. I heard from ah ko that urine infection once get will take a long time to cure completely.
Once if didn't get enough water, then the infection will come bck.
.
.
.
Gosh this is so so so scary! I'm so afraid of this, till yesterday night I cried.
Really scared.
=( Haiz...Today exam was ok. Erm well there r some that I don't know how to answer especially the calculation part. Haha. I didn't know what crap I wrote there. Simply did some calculation. Hopefully get a mark or two =p. Haha..dahlah din study past year properly now still want simply write to get some marks. Terukla me. Haha..Bf also ok bck. I was so worried that he was angry at me. He said he was angry that I don't listen to him. Ngek ngek..Haha..I didn't hug his pillow to sleep so he'a angry. But everything's fine! Today I went on9 finding for Sammi Cheng's songs. I used to have her songs in a casette but that casette already gone. And suddenly I wanted to listen to her songs again. I remember that I would listen to her songs when I was not happy and would even cry. Haha..silly me..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...