Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Deep Emotions

Yesterday....
Suddenly I was in deep emotion..
I wanted to cry..
Never knowing why..
I began to feel the stress growing in me..
Afraid of exam again..
Felt that exam is near..
And I'm not confident at all..
I'm afraid to loose..
Afraid that I can't do well as before..
Parents will say I'm a silly girl for worrying..
Well, this is me..
A girl who is afraid of failing..
Yesterday..
A fren talked about his life now..
His depression and saddness of ver his past..
I felt sorry for him..
And when I told him to cheer up,
And told him about P.S I Love You,
My eyes filled with tears..
I felt sad..
As I'm just like the girl in the book..
Depends a lot to my bf..
And keep wondering..
If one day..
He's not with me anymore..
What will happen to me?
Will I be strong?...
Or..
I'll be sad and weak like her?
Never knowing it..
Never wanted to imagine....
Life...
What is it all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...