Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, August 9, 2009

JPD Interaction Day

Today I was the MC of the day. It was my first time experience as the MC..proud of myself. I was told that I was being too fierce to the juniors.. Coz I kept shouting and asking them to listen to me. Well, smtimes the juniors kinda like baby dun listen to instructions. So wat to do? Shout and get their attention. But then I turned gentle abit in the end. Haha..But today the program turned out abit messy as it was the first time running of things by the 2nd year. Well, as for me..I lagi la..Kelam kabut di. Running here n there looking for the director of program. Haha. But..I did a pretty good job too. Bangga..WAHAHA. But the sad thing that I heard of was William being snatched and warded in HKL. Oh gosh heard the news was so worried di. And quickly message coz wanna pay him a visit. Then found out that he was in for surgery coz his lung kept bleeding. Oh God..I was wondering was he being stabbed by knife? Oh those people now reali crazy. Get the belongings di still wan to hurt people. Ish. I wish him well soon..Hey William..God bless you! We all here..the JPDs will pray for ur speedy
recovery and good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...