Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, August 2, 2009

An Unexpected Surprise

Today I woke up around 8.15 am and that time, my beloved already rised and went outside. I had no idea where he went. I thought he went to toilet. But then as I stretched and looked around, I saw an item. It was wrapped in red present paper. The first thing I saw on the surface of the item was ...'Love You'. I felt happy and grinned. Smiled as I know it was from him. The present was on top of the card he made for me yest nite b4 we slept. The card was made from an A4 paper, folded. At the front, it was written..

To: Lou Po


Happy Anniversary
Lou Po!!!
I Love You

From:
Lou Kong


Inside, he wrote...
Happy Anniversary
I Love You
Sorry this is the best that I can get for you
Yesterday when he made that card I felt he was so sweet to be so thoughtful about our anniversary which is today..2nd Aug. Well to be exact, it's our 2 year and 2 months anniversary being together. All the time, such anniversary we would rarely giv present to each other. This time is different. Yesterday nite, he asked me where is his present. I said I never prepare one because I never do. Oh now I felt bad...
Because...
He gave me an expensive present. Oh God. He gave me...
A Book
.
.
.
.
P.S I love You and If You Could See Me Now..
Its..RM 49.90..
Damn Expensive. I never expect him to spend so much on the present. I never wanted him to over use his money. Oh..I felt so bad that I didn't get him anything. Oh shit le. Haiz..He even woke up early to prepare breakfast for me. Oh..I love you honey. Ish..How can I not loving him?
He's just innocent and loveable. Ish..
I Love You Lou Kong..
Thkas for the present and lovely breakfast..
Happy Anniversary! <3

Breakfast from him

The Book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...