Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, May 3, 2010

Date

I went for date with my beloved loukong and i had such an enjoyable date with him. We went for movie and watched Iron Man 2. It was a good movie and kinda exciting too. We had McD for lunch as we spent alot money to settle our Maxis bill and today we converted to Digi to save more on our phone bill. Today both of us went for date after separated for few months. First time we walked together closely like any other couples and we truely enjoyed it..I enjoyed the time with him, I really do.
Wanna hug u tightly like this bear
*
*
I will miss the time with him after he leaves Ipoh nxt weekend. I want time to stop moving, so that he will never leave me again. I dunwan separate anymore from him...Baby...dun go plsss!
.
.
.
P/S: I love u

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...