Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Holidays Ahead ^^

Holiday is here. This semester break is 2 months plus break and I've decided not to work but stay at home play, eat, watch movies and do housework for my mum. But the coming holiday plan is on the way. Exactly one week to go to Perhentian. Yohoo!!!! Haha..Couldn't help it but I keep smiling and my bf too, keep reminding me that we're going for holiday soon. This is the first time we going holiday alone. Yipee! =) Well, I hav no idea y ppl keep thinking that going holiday alone wif bf will sure happen 'those' things.. Come on la..It's holiday le..=) Too busy for activities there no longer have energy to 'do' it! LOL. Plus, both of us not ready for 'accident' and young marriage yet. Hehe..so we will no simply cross over the line..Yes yes holiday..But being at home is not a happy thing sometimes. There's hurricane at home once awhile..Mrs L always turn mad over duno wat, and the children all kena teruk teruk over no reason..I'm one of them. Now I didn't talk to her because she doesn't want to talk to me! Dun talk lo! I on9 le! Bluek =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...