Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My masterpiece

Postercolours, brushes, water, cloth, colour palate....Erm..What's all these for???? =.="

No more GUESSING!..Today I started to work on my 'masterpiece'. Haha. I told you yesterday that I wanted to read more, bout food and this is to fill up my brain's capacity. I'm a future dietitian ma..so I should know more bout food and today, I try to work again for my Diet Hand Book! LOL.. *giggle* ..Thus, I made this cute, colourful cover for the handbook..Hopefully it wil bring up my spirit and mood to study Diet Therapy for my final year! [hopefully the spirit will not go down]..
Masterpieces???? This??? NO NO NO NO!
*
*
*
*


These are my masterpieces

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...