Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anniversary for 3 years

Happy anniversary my love. We've been together for 3 years and this period is not a long or short one, but it is sufficient enough to make us understand each other and tolerate. We notice each other's strength and weaknessess. I wanna say thank u and I love you, Jian Choong..TQ for taking good care of me and loving me as I am..Thank you baby!




We had spent time together during our anniversary and I'd made him dinner: His favourite vege with oyster sauce and my new dish- Kam Heong Chicken! Yum yum! :P

I made his favourite dessert as well..Jelly but this time I made 2 colours so it made up this 2 layers jelly.. Flavour: Strawberry!

P/S: I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...