I'm sure most people love to eat lemon chicken rite? Haha..I personally love it very much =) Now here is the simple recipe for lemon chicken
Lemon Chicken Recipe
- Chicken meat / parts
- Oyster sauce *
- Salt *
- Sugar *
- Fried chicken flour
- Corn flour
- Lemon zest [juice: filter from the pulp and seeds, roungly one lemon for 1 chicken]
- Asam sauce
* are for chicken marinade
- First like usual, marinade your chicken parts with appropriate oyster sauce, sugar and salt for 30 minutes at least. Set aside
- Then heat up enough oil in the wok and when it is hot, fry the chicken that has been covered with fried chicken flour or corn flour, until it is golden brown
- Drain from excess oil and set aside
- To prepare the sauce, first pour in the asam sauce in the wok and then add desireable amount of water to dilute the sauce.
- Then add in the lemon juice slowly. Do not pour all as we afraid it might be too sour. Once the 'lemon soury taste' reach ur expectations, then u can add some sugar to taste. You can even use the lemon skin [without pulp] to create stronger lemon taste in your sauce
- To thicken the sauce, use the corn stock made from corn flour and water. While adding bit by bit, constantly stirring the liquid till it's thickened!
- Lastly, you can either mix the sauce with the chicken straight away, or you can simply pour on top of the chicken b4 serving!
Happy trying :)