Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bamboo charcoal

Last sunday I was surprised to know something called bamboo charcoal from Jyn Ling, one of my besties. I never heard of BAMBOO charcoal b4 but I know what is charcoal of coz. LOLZ...



^^


Upon hearing the benefits of natural ingredient like bamboo charcoal, I bought myself a bamboo charcoal cleanser for acne treatment.
No doubt my pimples are getting more and I'm desperate for proper solution. The promoter suggested me to try out their bamboo charcoal cleanser as she strongly stressed that natural ingredients are better than chemical cleanser. Well I wanted to get my skin problem away so I take the risk and bought the cleanser. Here are what the promoter told me for beauty secrets:



  • Do not pick on the pimples coz our finger tips are extremely dirty
  • Upon using this cleanser, there might b chances where more pimples will appear as the active ingredients cleanse deep into the our skin to force all the toxins and pimples out. So do not pick on the zits, just keep washing
  • Use 2 to 3 times daily and keep your face clean using clean towel

I've used for 2 days plus and amazingly, those big big pimples are reducing, but of coz there are pimples popping out too..I just hope what the girl said is true...after 1 week will b much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...