Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shopping again!

Shopping again with my mum yesterday. She bought sport shoes for me. It's from Admiral, England. It has a green base, which is my favourite colour for now. *grinning* See how nice the shoe is? I even love the weight of the sport shoes. It's very light and very comfortable wearing it.


Okie ^^ apart from this sport shoes, I bought cheap products from Guardian as well. There is sale in Guardian during this festive season. I bought a cheap hair mask for RM16.90 which is a 500ml jar, and it claims that it can work the wonder in just 60 seconds! Hehe.. This hair mask is a aloe vera hair mask. Aloe vera is good to moisturise our hair.

Besides that I bought this Granier Aqua Defence Deep Moisturizing Essence for only RM17.90 only!!! Usual price is RM19.90! Yohoo!!! Haha..I haven use it yet! Will give review soon ya!

*if u notice..all the items are green in colour*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...