Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

EMC arrived

My previous post mentioned about my Egyptian Magic Cream rite? Yipee it has finally arrived last week and I only manage to get it yesterday from the post office! ^^ Now..it's just a sample size one of 10g..which you can imagine it's super small container but pricey [RM20 for poslaju]

I'll post review again next time after testing it out for more than 2 weeks..Although I just used for a day, but I can tell it's quite good coz it makes my face feel hydrated and soft..but not smooth yet of coz. I'm having tiny spots still =(Ok I'm not going to talk more on the product but you can go to the Egyptian Magic website to read more EMC

Here's the EMC sample that I got...Just upload for fun! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...