Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Exam really something that drives people sick and crazy! So I like to drink green tea instead of coffee. Green tea can helps to detox our body, can increase metabolisme and best is it is an anti aging beverage! I drink green tea every single day! Hehe!

I remember my previous post that I said that I'm not happy. To make myself happy back I bought a shirt from nite market. I like this so much coz the neckline is wide and I love the puffy shoulder. It's just so cute. I wanted to get the white one but I seems to be too thin for its material. So my baby suggested this colour instead! I love this!

Past week I removed my teeth. I had tooth decay that was already at the End Stage! MUST REMOVE IT! Sad. I lost one teeth! Oh I need to take good care of my teeth from now. Take extra care with mouth wash from Listerine. Yay!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...