Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Product Review: Organic Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge

Ok...I promised to do a review on the Organic Bamboo Charcoal Facial sponge. I used this black sponge to pat my face dry after cleansing. It claims to cleanse the face and promotes good blood circulation to the skin. Erm..I'm not sure how it can do all these but after using it I feel my skin reali clean. Know why? I used to use normal facial sponges. After using it to pat dry my face, I will apply my toner using a cotton pad. I noticed that there are some brownish stains on the cotton pad. So I suspect that the facial sponges is dirty. And the bad thing is even though I squeeze all the water out and let it dry, the normal sponge will still smells bad the next morning. Mayb because of the dampness.

The good thing about bamboo charcoal is that it can absord all dirts and odor. So my bamboo charcoal facial sponge will NEVER smell bad the next morning. I guess it reali do its job well by absorbing all the dirty stuff from my face!!! I will definitely repurchase it nxt time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...