Love, Family & Food

Love, Family & Food

Monday, April 27, 2009

Again is my fault
It will always be on me
No matter wat I said or do
It will be giving or creating the prob
Human r very fragile and weak
At one moment we might feel hapi and on top of the world
The next moment we can be extremely sad and hurt
But watever feelings we have
Should we hide or tell it?
Tell is good or not?
Feeling tat way is good or bad?
Just because want to c him I became a selfish person
Tats wat he view me
Very disappointed
Its my fault
Why I always depend so much on him?
Y? Y?
See..It's your own fault
Yea padan muka!
Haiz...exam 2ml..wonder can do well like today
Anyway it's my own fault
Now, shouldn't care much
Shouldn't say sori
I giv in too much di
People just like dun reali care
And might take me for granted
Knowing me not hapi
But didn't take any action to cheer me up
Turn the things as if my fault
Mayb
I duno
No feelings to say anything
Anymore
Tired
Reali tired!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...